- Category: About
PartyInSanDiego.com is around to provide those planning parties, having parties, wanting to party, and just celebrators to have a place to find whats what in the San Diego area. We thin out the chaff, and only put up what we think are the best parties, party places, party services, and party Tips & Tricks!
- Category: About
By using this site and/or submitting your original work or material to this site you agree to the terms and conditions of use listedw below.
PartyInSanDiego.com is not obligated to actively moderate the user-submission sections of the web site but we do reserve the right to do so. PartyInSanDiego.com is not responsible for any postings by our users and/or indecent material. Any such material if found, will be removed. The responsibility for such postings and/or material falls solely on the user posting it. Please respect other on-line users and use courtesy and follow the guidelines below at all times.
|1. Do not post indecent material, including pornography. PartyInSanDiego.com is not responsible for such content. The responsibility of such material falls on the user posting it.
2. Please refrain from spamming, SHOUTING or disrespecting others in chat or in postings.
3. Please refrain from flaming, harrassing or making obscene comments to other users or in general.
4. Do not post off-topic information.
5. Do not use this site for advertising your product, business or site(s), etc. Unless in an area specifically set aside for that purpose.
PartyInSanDiego.com will have full rights for editing and rewriting of articles and/or submissions as necessary. PartyInSanDiego.com reserves the right to not display or post any submissions we deem inappropriate or unacceptable. No age, gender, race or geographical limitations of any sort will be imposed.
By submitting material to PartyInSanDiego.com, you agree that PartyInSanDiego.com can display, modify, transmit, distribute or delete your posting without needing prior or further consent from you. Submissions may be removed by PartyInSanDiego.com at any time at our sole discretion. Authors who submit their works, material, artwork, graphics, ideas or content to us retain their copyrights, but grant PartyInSanDiego.com world wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive right to reproduce and distribute their submitted material in printed form or by any other medium either now known or hereinafter devised, and forego any payment or compensation for the submitted material. They also certify that this material (written and photos) is their own original material (unless otherwise stated) and does not violate any copyrights. All submissions will be considered.
All content, graphic design, artwork and layout are Copyrighted by Gregg Opper Design, all rights reserved, unless otherwise noted.
Gregg Opper Design, PartyInSanDiego.com, GreggOpperDesign.com, GreatTalent.com, and respective logos are trademarks of Gregg Opper Design.
Other G.O.D. product or service names or logos referenced in the G.O.D. Web site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Gregg Opper Design The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of G.O.D.’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
All other products and company names mentioned in the G.O.D. Web site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, PartyInSanDiego.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PartyInSanDiego.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PartyInSanDiego.com DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT PARTYINBAJA.COM) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Gregg Opper Design All rights reserved.
Gregg Opper Design, PO Box 502383, San Diego, 92150, USA.
- Category: About
Privacy Statement for PartyInSanDiego.com
PartyInSanDiego.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: PartyInSanDiego.com
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name, email, and postal address), financial information (like their bank account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level).
Contact information from the registration forms is used to get in touch with the customer when necessary.
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Information is kept in a non-accessable area, except for in-person access.
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent
- When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
- We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- We will encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online.
- You can send email to us via contact form
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
- You can send email to via contact form
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:via contact form